Deputy Prime Minister (DPM) and Minister for Finance Lawrence Wong delivered the Singapore Government’s Budget Statement for Financial Year 2022 in Parliament on 18 February 2022. The Charting Our New Way Forward Together Budget presented the Government’s plans in renewing and strengthening Singapore’s social compact for a post-pandemic world, and realising our vision of a fairer, more sustainable, and more inclusive society.
In this section, you can find out more about Budget 2022.
- Charting Our New Way Forward Together Budget 2022 Booklet – [English (E-book, 11,659 KB), Chinese (E-book, 14,792 KB), Malay (E-book, 11,434 KB), Tamil (E-book, 15,982 KB)]
Budget Summaries & Infographics
- Charting Our New Way Forward Together Budget 2022 One-Page Overview (247 KB)
- Charting Our New Way Forward Together Budget 2022 Summary Infographic (English 1,896 KB | Chinese 2,327 KB | Malay 2,306 KB | Tamil 2,373 KB)
For Families and Individuals
For Businesses and Workers
- Support for Businesses (English 1,218 KB | Chinese 1,433 KB | Malay 1,418 KB | Tamil 1,484 KB)
- Support for Workers (English 2,882 KB | Chinese 2,913 KB | Malay 2,887 KB | Tamil 2,954 KB)
Our Taxes and Transfer System
- Our Progressive System of Taxes and Benefits ( 1,024 KB)
- A Fairer and More Resilient Tax System (English 908 KB | Chinese 1,835 KB | Malay 1,803 KB | Tamil 1,860 KB)
Watch DPM Wong deliver the Budget 2022 statement, as well as videos on key Budget 2022 measures on MOFSpore’s Budget 2022 YouTube playlist.