Budgets of 2021
Deputy Prime Minister (DPM) and Minister for Finance Heng Swee Keat delivered the Singapore Government’s Budget Statement for Financial Year 2021 in Parliament on 16 February 2021. The Emerging Stronger Together Budget presented the Government’s plans to continue to tackle our immediate challenges against a backdrop of the on-going COVID-19 outbreak, as well as building a stronger Singapore.
Subsequently, Minister Lawrence Wong introduced two Ministerial Statements on 5 July 2021 and 26 July 2021 respectively, along with the support measures during Phase 2 Heightened Alert (P2HA), Phase 3 Heightened Alert (P3HA), Stabilisation and Extended Stabilisation Phases, and the transition towards COVID Resilience.
In this section, you can find out more about the Budgets of 2021.
- Emerging Stronger Together Budget - (Statement 664 KB, Annexes 1,164 KB), (Round-up Speech 628 KB)
- 5 July Ministerial Statement - (Statement 282 KB, Annexes 171 KB)
- 26 July Ministerial Statement - (Statement 137 KB, Annexes 678 KB), (Round-up Speech 269 KB)
- Analysis of Revenue and Expenditure (791 KB)
- Revenue and Expenditure Estimates (6,755 KB)
- Emerging Stronger Together Budget 2021 Booklet – English (E-book, 2,8945 KB), Chinese (E-book, 3,0224 KB), Malay (E-book, 3,0381 KB), Tamil (E-book, 3,6370 KB)
Budget Summaries & Infographics
- Emerging Stronger Together Budget 2021 One-Page Overview (154 KB)
- Emerging Stronger Together Budget 2021 Summary Infographic (3,488 KB)
- Covid-19 Resilience Package (1,955 KB)
For Families and Individuals
For Businesses and Workers
Support Measures for P2HA, P3HA, Stabilisation Phase, and Transition towards COVID Resilience
- Support for Workers and Businesses (P2HA) ( 5,562 KB)
- Additional Support Measures for P2HA, and P3HA ( 1,693 KB)
- Support Measures for Stabilisation Phase ( 4,935 KB)
- Support Measures for Extended Stabilisation Phase ( 4,933 KB)
- Support Measures for Transition towards COVID Resilience
Watch DPM Heng deliver the Budget 2021 statement, and Minister Lawrence delivering the July 2021’s Ministerial Statements; as well as videos on key Budget 2021 measures on MOFSpore’s Budget 2021 YouTube playlist.