Appointments to the Board of Singapore Totalisator Board (Tote Board)29 Dec 2014
1. The Minister for Finance has re-appointed the Board Chairman and seven board members to the Board of Singapore Totalisator Board (“Tote Board”). These appointments will take effect from 1 January 2015.
2. The re-appointed chairman and board members are:
- Mr Moses Lee Kim Poo
Chairman, Singapore Totalisator Board
- Mr Linus Goh Ti Liang
Head, Global Commercial Banking
- Mr Ng Soo Nam
Managing Director and Head of Asian Equities
Threadneedle Investments Singapore (Pte) Limited
- Mr Thali Koattiath Udairam
Group Chief Executive Officer
Eastern Health Alliance
- Mr Chan Heng Kee
Ministry of Social & Family Development
- Ms Yeoh Chee Yan
Ministry of Culture, Community & Youth
- Mr Ng Wai Choong
Deputy Secretary (Policy)
Ministry of Finance
3. The Minister for Finance has also appointed a new board member to the Tote Board. The appointment will also take effect from 1 January 2015. A brief write-up of the new member is attached at Annex A (90 KB).
4. The new board member is:
- Brigadier-General Tan Kok Ming Desmond
Director, Joint Operations & Planning Directorate
Ministry of Defence
5. The Ministry of Finance and Tote Board welcome the re-appointed members and new board member and would like to express our appreciation to the retiring member, Brigadier-General Chia Choon Hoong, for his invaluable contributions to the Board. BG Chia’s current term ends on 31 December 2014.
6. The Board of Tote Board comprises eleven members, including the Chairman. The list of board members of Tote Board with effect from 1 January 2015 is attached at Annex B (85 KB).