Appointment Of Two New Board Members For Singapore Totalisator Board02 Jun 2010
1. The Minister for Finance has appointed two new board members to the Singapore Totalisator Board (Tote Board). Their appointments took effect on 1 June 2010.
Mr Patrick Lee Kwok Kie
2. Mr Lee is the Chairman of Sing Lun Holdings and runs a diversified business with operations locally and overseas. He is also actively involved in business and community organisations like the Singapore Chinese Chambers of Commerce and Industry and Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital and Nursing Home.
Mr Kon Yin Tong
3. Mr Kon is a Partner of Foo Kon Tan Grant Thornton and also serves on the Board of the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).
4. The Ministry of Finance and Tote Board welcome Mr Lee and Mr Kon to Tote Board.
5. Tote Board's Board comprises 11 members. The current list of board members can be found at Annex A (7 KB).