Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Heng Swee Keat to deliver Ministerial Statement on 26 May 2020 at 3.30pm19 May 2020
1. Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Mr Heng Swee Keat, will deliver a
Ministerial Statement on the Government’s plans to help businesses and individuals adapt
and build resilience, in our continuing fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. The Ministerial Statement will be delivered on Tuesday 26 May 2020 at 3.30pm in
3. The full Ministerial Statement will be published on the Singapore Budget website
(www.singaporebudget.gov.sg) after delivery. There will be live television and radio
coverage of the Ministerial Statement.
Ministry of Finance
19 May 2020
- Opening Remarks by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Heng Swee Keat at the Young NTUC LIT DISCOVery Virtual Symposium, Wednesday, 10 June 2020
- Budget 2020 Care and Support – Cash to be paid from 18 June 2020
- Ascertaining Commercial Property Landlords’ Compliance with Requirement to Pass on Full Amount of Rebates to Tenants under COVID-19 Support Measures
- More than 140,000 employers will receive over $7 billion payouts to cover wages of over 1.9 million local employees
- Second Reading Speech by Second Minister for Finance Lawrence Wong on COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Bill, at The Parliament, 7 April 2020