2021 Budget Statement to be delivered on Tuesday, 16 February 202131 Dec 2020
Deputy Prime Minister, Coordinating Minister for Economic Policies and Minister for Finance, Mr Heng Swee Keat, will deliver Singapore’s FY2021 Budget Statement on Tuesday, 16 February 2021 in Parliament.
2. There will be live television and radio coverage of the Budget Statement. A live webcast of the delivery of the Budget Statement will be available on the Singapore Budget website (www.singaporebudget.gov.sg). The full Budget Statement will be published on the Singapore Budget website after delivery.
3. For real-time updates of key Budget announcements, the public can follow MOF’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/MOFsg) and Twitter account (www.twitter.com/MOFsg).
Share your views and suggestions for Budget 2021 by 8 January
4. We thank Singaporeans for providing their views, whether online through REACH’s Budget 2021 microsite, or in person at settings such as REACH’s Listening Points. You can continue to do so until Friday, 8 January 2021, via go.gov.sg/budget2021views.
5. MOF is also partnering the People’s Association (PA) and its grassroots organisations in their virtual Ask Kopi Kakis #ShareYourViews initiative to seek public views and suggestions in a convenient and safe manner. Details of the virtual Ask Kopi Kakis #ShareYourViews engagement platforms can be found at go.gov.sg/shareyourviews.
6. We continue to encourage Singaporeans to share their views and suggestions on issues relevant to Budget 2021. The public can submit their recommendations via any of the following channels:
|Singapore Budget Website
|REACH Budget microsite
|REACH Singapore Facebook
|REACH Singapore Instagram
|Budget 2021 Form
|PA Ask Kopi Kakis #shareyourviews Webpage
Ministry of Finance
31 December 2020