About 540,000 young Singaporeans to benefit from $200 top-up to Edusave Account or Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) in May 202229 Apr 2022
1. About 540,000 Singaporeans aged 7 to 20 this year will each receive a one-off top-up of $200 to their Edusave account or Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA) in May this year.
2. This top-up is part of the Household Support Package announced at Budget 2022 to provide families with additional support for their children’s education-related expenses, and is in addition to the annual Edusave contribution that the Government makes.
3. Funds in the Edusave account and PSEA can be used to pay for approved fees and enrichment programmes.
4. The top-up will be credited directly into recipients’ Edusave account or PSEA by end-May 2022. No action is required from recipients. Parents of eligible recipients will receive e-notifications via their SingPass app, informing them of the successful top-up by end May 2022. Parents without the SingPass app will be notified through SMS.
More Information on Edusave account and PSEA
5. More information on the Edusave account and PSEA is available at www.moe.gov.sg/financial-matters/edusave-account and www.moe.gov.sg/financial-matters/psea respectively. For enquiries regarding Edusave Account and PSEA balances, please contact 6260 0777.
6. More information on the Household Support Package announced at Budget 2022 is available at go.gov.sg/b2022householdsupport.
7. For other enquiries, please submit them to our Virtual Assistant “Ask MOE” or refer to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) at https://www.moe.gov.sg.
Issued by the Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Education
29 Apr 2022