Reminder To Sign Up For GST Voucher By 31 December 201207 Dec 2012
1. Singaporeans aged 21 and above who are eligible for the GST Voucher and have yet to sign up should do so by 31 December 2012. They will be receiving reminder letters from the Government from 7 December 2012 onwards.
2. Only those who are eligible for GST Voucher – Cash and GST Voucher – Medisave need to sign up to receive the payments. There is no need to sign up for the GST Voucher – U-Save which is a benefit for the household.
3. Singaporeans may sign up either:
a) Online at the GST Voucher website (www.gstvoucher.gov.sg), or
b) By completing the GST Voucher sign-up form available at any Community Centre, Community Development Council or CPF Service Centre. All forms should reach CPF Board before 31 December 2012.
4. We have enlisted the help of grassroots leaders to visit households to help them sign up for their payouts.
5. As at end-November 2012, the Government has disbursed about $335 million in GST Voucher – Cash to eligible Singaporeans, and about $100 million in GST Voucher – Medisave to older Singaporeans. 800,000 eligible HDB households would have also automatically received the GST Voucher – U-Save in July 2012.
6. More information can be found at www.gstvoucher.gov.sg. Singaporeans can also call 1800-2222-888 for details on the GST Voucher – Cash and Medisave, and 6671-7117 for information on the GST Voucher – U-Save.