MOF Launches Call For Public Feedback On Budget 201704 Dec 2016
2. MOF’s Budget 2017 website (www.singaporebudget.gov.sg) is now available for the public to access latest updates on Budget 2017, as well as general information on the Singapore national budget process.
Feedback on Budget 2017
3. The public can provide views through various channels. Starting from Monday, 5 December 2016, Singaporeans can visit the REACH Pre-Budget 2017 microsite (www.reach.gov.sg/budget2017) to submit their views online. The feedback exercise will close on Friday, 13 January 2017.
4. During the feedback period, REACH will be staging Pre-Budget 2017 Listening Points across Singapore. These Listening Points are easily accessible, open booths for Singaporeans to give their views for Budget 2017 in person. Details of the Listening Points are below:
5. REACH will be hosting a Pre-Budget 2017 Conversation on Wednesday evening, 7 December 2016, where members of the public will discuss their ideas for the coming Budget. The Conversation will be graced by Senior Minister of State for Finance & Law, Ms Indranee Rajah and REACH Supervisory Panel Vice-Chairman, Mr Vikram Nair.
6. In addition, a Pre-Budget Facebook Q&A session has been planned for Wednesday, 4 January 2017 from 8.00pm to 9.30pm, and members of the public are welcome to join the ‘live’ Q&A session on REACH’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/REACHSingapore). The Q&A will be chaired by Mr Liang Eng Hwa, Chairman of the Government Parliamentary Committee (GPC) for Finance and Trade & Industry as well as REACH Supervisory Panel member, and Ms Foo Mee Har, a member of the GPC.
7. Singaporeans can also give their views and suggestions for the coming Budget 2017 via the following channels: