GeBIZ: Invitation To Register For Government Business09 Feb 2004
1. GeBIZ (Government Electronic Business) is a one-stop electronic business centre for contractors and suppliers to take up government business opportunities via the Internet. It is now fully operational after a trial period of three years.
2. All companies and businesses wishing to access GeBIZ are invited to register as GeBIZ Trading Partners (GTPs). There will be an annual subscription fee per GTP account of $320 from 1 April 2004. Those who register by 1 April 2004 will enjoy a discount of $60 and pay a reduced subscription rate of $260 for the first year.
3. GTPs will be able to:
- have unlimited access to the vast business opportunities available within GeBIZ
- participate in Invitations-to-Quote (ITQs) and Invitations-to-Tender (ITTs)
- obtain detailed information on ITT and ITQ awards
- enjoy free downloading of tender documents
- receive purchase orders and submit invoices for purchases electronically
- discover business intelligence on Government procurement
MINISTRY OF FINANCE