$280 million in GST Voucher – Cash Special Payment in Nov 201701 Nov 2017
Reminder notifications will be sent to eligible citizens who have not signed up
1. About 1.37 million Singaporeans are eligible for $280 million in GST Voucher – Cash Special Payment in November 2017. This Special Payment, announced in Budget 2017, will help lower-income households with expenses.
Eligible GST Voucher recipients who have previously signed up
2. Eligible GST Voucher – Cash recipients who have previously signed up for the GST Voucher or past Government payout schemes, and received up to $300 in August 2017, will be receiving another payout of up to $200 under the one-off GST Voucher – Cash Special Payment. No action is required from them.
Eligible GST Voucher – Cash/Medisave recipients yet to sign up
3. Citizens who are eligible for the GST Voucher – Cash/Medisave and 5-Year Medisave Top-Up but have yet to sign up, are reminded to do so by 31 December 2017. They would have earlier received notifications (either an SMS or letter) in July 2017 informing them of their benefits. The Ministry of Finance will also send reminder letters and SMS notifications in early November 2017 to those who have yet to sign up.
4. The eligibility criteria and the payout details can be found in Annexes A and B respectively.
5. Eligible Singaporeans may sign up:
a) At the GST Voucher website (www.gstvoucher.gov.sg) with their SingPass.
b) By completing the GST Voucher sign-up form that is enclosed in the reminder letters. The sign-up form is also available at any Community Centre, Social Service Office (SSO) or CPF Service Centre. The forms should be sent to Robinson Road Post Office, P.O. Box 2609, Singapore 904609, before 31 December 2017.
6. Details on the GST Voucher scheme can be found at www.gstvoucher.gov.sg. For more information, you may contact:
|GSTV - Cash & Medisavefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|GST - U-Saveemail@example.com|
|5-Year Medisave Top-Upfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Ministry of Finance
1 November 2017