2019 Budget Statement to be delivered on Monday, 18 February 201901 Jan 2019
2. There will be live television and radio coverage of the Budget Statement. A live webcast of the delivery of the Budget Statement will be available on the Singapore Budget website (www.singaporebudget.gov.sg). The full Budget Statement will be uploaded on the Singapore Budget website after it has been delivered.
3. For real-time updates of key Budget announcements, the public can follow the MOF Facebook page (www.facebook.com/MOFsg) and the MOF Twitter account (www.twitter.com/MOFsg).
Views and suggestions for Budget 2019
4. The ongoing Budget 2019 feedback exercise, which began on 3 December 2018, will conclude on 11 January 2019. Singaporeans have provided their views through different platforms – whether online through REACH’s Budget 2019 microsite and email; or in person at events such as REACH’s Listening Points. Listening Points are open booths set up in easily accessible locations for the public to provide their feedback.
5. There will be two more Listening Points this month. We welcome Singaporeans to share their views and suggestions on Budget 2019 in person at the following Pre-Budget Listening Points held by REACH.
08 January 2019 (Tuesday)
11.30am – 2.30pm
|Ngee Ann Polytechnic (outside Makan Place)|
(535 Clementi Road, Singapore 599489)
10 January 2019 (Thursday)
11.30am – 2.30pm
Singapore Management University (Li Ka Shing Library)
(70 Stamford Road, Singapore 178901)
6. In addition, the National Youth Council (NYC) will organise a Pre-Budget session to engage young Singaporeans on 10 January 2019 (Thursday), from 7.00pm to 10.00pm. More information on the event can be found on www.nyc.gov.sg.
7. Singaporeans are encouraged to continue sending in their views and suggestions on issues relevant to Budget 2019. The public can submit their recommendations via any of the following channels:
Singapore Budget Website
REACH Budget microsite
REACH Singapore Facebook
REACH Singapore Twitter
Use the hashtag, #SGBudget2019
REACH Email Address
REACH Toll-Free Hotline
1800-353-5555 (Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:45pm)
Ministry of Finance
1 January 2019