2014 Budget Statement to be delivered on 21 February 201405 Jan 2014
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam, will deliver the FY2014 Budget Statement in Parliament on 21 February 2014.
2. A ''live'' webcast of the delivery of the Budget Statement will be available at the Singapore Budget website (http://www.singaporebudget.gov.sg). The Budget Statement will be uploaded on the Singapore Budget website after the speech has been delivered.
3. The public can also access information on the Budget on the Budget 2014 Mobile App, which will be released in February. The mobile app allows subscribers to listen and view the Budget Speech ‘live’, while on the move. The mobile app will also feature ‘live’ streaming of the Budget Speech as it is being delivered on 21 February 2014, access to press releases and real-time announcements, video clips, the Budget Quiz and an email subscription for the full Budget Statement.
4. Those who wish to receive the Budget Statement via email after it has been delivered can visit the Singapore Budget website to subscribe to the Budget Statement mailing list. This free service will be available for subscription from 21 January 2014 till 20 February 2014.
Views and Suggestions on Budget 2014
5. We encourage members of the public to continue sending in their views and suggestions on issues that are relevant to Budget 2014. This exercise will close on 29 January 2014.
6. Following the delivery of the 2014 Budget Statement, the public can submit their feedback on the Budget initiatives introduced through the following channels:
· REACH Budget microsite (www.reach.gov.sg/budgetsg)
· REACH Singapore Facebook (www.facebook.com/REACHSingapore )
· REACH Singapore Twitter (#SGBudget)
· Singapore Budget website @ www.singaporebudget.gov.sg
· Email (email@example.com )
· REACH Toll-Free Hotline at 1800-353-5555
· SMS to 9-SPEAK-UP (9-77325-87)
· Mail: REACH, 140 Hill Street, #01-01A, Old Hill Street Police Station, Singapore 179369