Take Part in the Budget 2021 Quiz11 Jan 2021
1 The Ministry of Finance (MOF) has launched its 11th Budget Quiz on Monday, 11 January 2021. This quiz is held annually ahead of this year’s Budget Statement that will be delivered on Tuesday, 16 February 2021 by Deputy Prime Minister, Coordinating Minister for Economic Policies, and Minister for Finance, Mr Heng Swee Keat.
2. The Budget Quiz aims to enhance public understanding and awareness of the Budget process and key national policies. Questions in the Quiz include:
- What are the three largest contributors of the Government’s revenue?
- How much has Singapore committed in FY2020 to deal with COVID-19?
3. Besides an Open Category for the general public, there will be an Inter-School Challenge open to students in: i) Secondary Schools, ii) Junior Colleges / Centralised Institutes, and iii) Institutes of Technical Education/ Polytechnics / Autonomous Universities. Schools with the highest participation in each category will be awarded challenge trophies.
4. You can check out the Quiz on the Singapore Budget website (www.singaporebudget.gov.sg) till Friday, 29 January 2021.
Subscribe to the Budget Statement
5. Members of the public may visit the Singapore Budget website and subscribe to the Budget Statement mailing list to access the delivered Budget Statement and other Budget-related materials.
6. The public may also join MOF’s Telegram channel: https://t.me/MOFSpore to receive Budget announcements on their mobile devices.
Ministry of Finance
11 January 2021