Reminder to Sign up for Growth Dividends By 31 December 201106 Dec 2011
1. Singaporeans aged 21 and above who have yet to sign up to receive their 2011 Growth Dividend should do so by 31 December 2011. They will be receiving reminder letters from the Government from 7 December onwards. Those aged 45 and above who qualify will also receive their CPF Medisave Top-up upon signing up.
2. Singaporeans may sign up either:
a) Online at the 'Grow & Share' website(http://www.mof.gov.sg/growandshare/FAQs.htm), or
b) By completing the 'Grow & Share' form available at any Community Centre, Community Development Council or CPF Service Centre. All forms should reach CPF Board before 31 December 2011.
3. Grassroots leaders will be visiting 1 to 3 room HDB flats to help the elderly and low-income Singaporeans sign up for their payouts.
4. As at end-October 2011, more than 2.4 million Singaporeans (or 98% of eligible Singaporeans) have received $1.5 billion in Growth Dividends and 1.3m Singaporeans have received $500 million in CPF Medisave Top-ups. The following benefits have also been given out under the 'Grow & Share' Package:
$202 million in Workfare Special Bonus to about 354,000 low wage workers, which is given on top of their Workfare Income Supplement
$600 million in Personal Income Tax rebates to about 1.2 million taxpayers
$192 million in Utilities-Save and Service & Conservancy Charges rebates to about 800,000 HDB households
$65 million in Child Development Credits to about 170,000 children
5. For more information on the 'Grow & Share' Package, please visit http://www.mof.gov.sg/growandshare/FAQs.htm or call 1800 – 2222 888.