2013 Budget Statement to be delivered at 3.30 PM on Monday, 25 February 201321 Feb 2013
The FY2013 Budget Statement will be delivered by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam, on Monday, 25 February 2013 at 3.30pm in Parliament.
2. The Budget Speech will be broadcast ''live'' over Channel NewsAsia, with Chinese translation on dual sound mode, over the radio on 938Live and on channelnewsasia.com. A ''live'' webcast of the Speech will also be available on the Singapore Budget website.
3. Updates on the Budget Speech will be posted on the MOF Facebook page and the MOF Twitter account. To receive all Budget-related tweets, the public may use the hashtag #SGBudget. In addition, they can also visit the Gov.sg homepage for updates, or download the SG Budget 2013 mobile application, available on both the Apple and Android platforms, for “live” streaming of the Speech and updates.
4. The public may also visit the Singapore Budget website and subscribe to the Budget Statement mailing list to receive the Budget Statement via email after it has been delivered. This free service will be available for subscription
until 7.30pm on 22 February 2013.
Feedback on the Budget
5. Following the delivery of the FY2013 Budget Statement on 25 February 2013, the public can submit their views on the Budget initiatives through the feedback channels below:
• REACH Budget micro website, www.reach.gov.sg/budgetsg
• REACH Singapore Facebook, www.facebook.com/REACHSingapore
• REACH Singapore Twitter, www.twitter.com/REACH_Singapore
• SMS to 9-SPEAK-UP (9-77325-87)
• Email (email@example.com)
• Toll-Free Hotline at 1800 3535555
• Fax: 6336 7926
• Mail: 140 Hill Street, #01-01A, Old Hill Street Police Station, Singapore 179369
6. REACH will be organising a public forum on 28 February and a ‘live’ Facebook chat on the REACH Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/REACHSingapore) on 3 March 2013. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Members of the public can also share their views at the exhibition roves which will take place at Toa Payoh Hub from 1 - 3 March 2013 and the CBD on 11-12 March 2013.
Ministry of Finance
21 February 2013