Thank you for using a Singapore Ministry of Finance, Government of Singapore (“MOF”) digital service.
4. The materials located on any Site including the information and software programs and the materials provided to you through any Service including any information, news, data, text, audio, video, graphics and other contents (the “Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by MOF.
5. Click here to review our Privacy Statement.
Restrictions on Use of Contents
6. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of the Sites and Services shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior permission of MOF. To use any parts of the Contents of the Sites and Services, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the Contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. MOF reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
7. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of MOF's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on located on the Sites or provided through the Services are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of MOF.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
8. All Sites and Services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MOF does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of any Site or Service;
(b) that the Contents available through any Site or Service, or any functions associated therewith, will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that any Site and its server or any Service is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
9. MOF shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of any Site or Service, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from any Site or Service.
10. MOF does not endorse any private sector products and/or services advertised on any Site or Service, and is in no way associated with any of these products and/or services.
Right of Access
11. MOF reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to any Site or Service to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet Protocol address or mobile phone number to any Site or Service, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
12. The Sites and Services may contain hyperlinks to other websites which are not maintained by MOF or may provide opportunities to link to, or otherwise use, websites and services offered through or by third parties. MOF is not responsible for the contents of those websites or your access to or use of those third-party websites or services, and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from your access to or use of those websites or services. Use of the hyper-links and access to or use of such third-party websites or services are entirely at your own risk.
13. Links to other websites or services are provided as a convenience to the user. In no circumstances shall MOF be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on other websites or services.
Links to a Site from other websites
14. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of any Site or any of the Contents therein are prohibited.
15. Linking to the Homepage
: You may link to the Homepage of a Site, upon notifying MOF
16. Hyperlinking to an internal page of a Site
: You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from MOF prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, a Site or any of the Contents therein, or engaging in similar activities. MOF reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of a Site or any of the Contents therein.
18. Under no circumstances shall MOF be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to a Site or any of the Contents therein.
19. MOF reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
20. MOF reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from a Site or any of the Contents therein.
21. If any of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such term shall be struck out and the remaining terms shall be enforced.