What is the Budget 2022 Quiz?
MOF’s Budget Quiz returns for its 12th run with more Budget facts and figures, ahead of the Budget 2022 Speech on 18 February 2022! Confident of getting 10/10? Take the challenge today and be intrigued by facts you never knew. The Budget Quiz introduces you to the Budget process, recent government policies and other trivia.
If the quiz questions leave you stumped, browsing through the Budget website may help you! It has previous Budget speeches, interesting Budget videos, and fun facts, so take your time to explore this treasure trove of knowledge. You will learn more about Singapore’s fiscal, economic, and social priorities. Pro tip: You might want to look through other government websites too!
Test your knowledge against family and friends. Share your score on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter. Remember to register for a chance to win a prize (terms and conditions apply)!
The Budget Quiz starts on 10 January 2022 (Monday) and ends on 28 January 2022 (Friday). What are you waiting for? Try the Budget 2022 Quiz now!
All are welcome to participate in the Budget Quiz. The Budget Quiz comprises 10 multiple-choice questions, without any time limit. Take your time and give it your best shot. If you can’t get enough, you can attempt the quiz multiple times to try out different questions!
We welcome all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents to complete the quiz and register your details for a chance to win a prize in the final draw. Select ‘Open Category‘ if you are not a student while registering your details. We will contact you subsequently if you win. For students, register under The Singapore Schools Challenge (details below). Good luck!
The Singapore Schools Challenge:
This category is open to student participants from the following:
- Secondary Schools
- Junior Colleges / Central Institutes
- Institutes of Technical Education (ITEs) / Polytechnics / Autonomous Universities
Besides registering for a chance to win a prize, please select the name of your school from the dropdown list when filling in the registration form. Schools with the highest number of participants will win challenge trophies! So, encourage your fellow classmates to participate too! You can also check out the live update of the top five schools in each category with the most participants at the registration page.
What are the prizes?
We will announce the final draw winners here on 4 February 2022 (Friday), and will subsequently notify them via email. Do check back on 4 February 2022 if you can’t wait for the email!
All registered participants:
You will be eligible for a chance to win an individual prize in the final draw after completing the Budget Quiz and registering your details.
In addition to having a chance to win individual prizes, challenge trophies will also be awarded to schools with the highest number of participants, so encourage your schoolmates to take part together! An interim update on the rankings of schools will be posted on MOF's Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter.
|The Singapore Schools Challenge|
The following schools with the highest number of participants will each win a challenge trophy:
Terms and Conditions
The final draw is organised by the Government of the Republic of Singapore through the Ministry of Finance (the “Organiser”).
- The final draw is open to all Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents. The names and partial NRIC of the winning participants will be published on the Budget website on 4 February 2022.
- By taking part in the final draw, the participants consent to the Organiser’s collection, use and disclosure of any personal data provided by the participants in relation to the final draw, for the purposes of (a) verifying the identity and eligibility of the participants; and (b) informing the participants of the outcome of the final draw as stated in clauses 1 and 5 of these terms and conditions.
- Each participant is only entitled to one chance at the final draw. Participants may, however, attempt the Budget 2022 Quiz multiple times.
- Staff of the Ministry of Finance HQ are not eligible to participate in the final draw. They may still participate in the Budget 2022 Quiz.
- The Organiser will contact the winning participants via email through MOF_Quiz@mof.gov.sg by end February 2022. Please provide a valid email address during registration. No changes will be allowed subsequently. Participants accept that the Organiser’s responsibility for notifying a winning participant of his / her prize shall be discharged upon the Organiser sending an electronic mail to the provided address. Any prize that is not successfully collected by the date stipulated by the Organiser in its electronic mail to the winning participant will be forfeited and such winning participant will have no claim whatsoever on the prize. The Organiser is not obliged to offer any unclaimed prize to any other participant. No enquiries or appeals shall be entertained.
- Participants shall accept and abide by all decisions made by the Organiser including, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the award of prizes and all other matters relating to the final draw. All decisions made by the Organiser shall be final.
- The Organiser (including its employees, officers, agents and assigns) shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage relating to or arising from the final draw or the prize(s) awarded, regardless of the cause and reason.