What is the Budget 2021 Quiz?
MOF’s Budget Quiz returns for its 11th run this year with more Budget facts and figures, ahead of the Budget 2021 Speech on 16 February 2021! Confident of getting 10/10? Take the challenge today and be intrigued by facts you never knew. The Budget Quiz introduces you to the Budget process, recent government policies and other interesting facts about the Singapore Budget.
If the quiz questions leave you stumped, you’ll find that browsing through the Budget website may help you. It has previous Budget speeches , interesting Budget videos, and fun facts, so take your time to explore this treasure trove of knowledge. You’ll learn more about Singapore’s fiscal, economic, and social priorities. Pro tip: You might want to look through other government websites too!
Test your knowledge against family and friends, and share your score on Facebook and Twitter. Remember to register for a chance to win a prize!
The quiz starts on 11 January 2021 (Monday) and ends on 29 January 2021 (Friday). So what are you waiting for? Try the Budget 2021 Quiz now!
The Budget Quiz comprises 10 multiple-choice questions, without any time limit. So take your time and give it your best shot. If you can’t get enough, you can attempt the quiz multiple times to try out different questions!
We welcome all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents to complete the quiz and register your details for a chance to win a prize in the final draw. Select ‘Open Category’ if you are not a student while registering your details, and we will contact you subsequently if you win. For students, register under The Singapore Schools Challenge (details below). Good luck!
The Singapore Schools Challenge:
This category is open to student participants from the following:
- Secondary Schools
- Junior Colleges / Centralised Institute
- Institutes of Technical Education (ITEs) / Polytechnics / Autonomous Universities
Besides registering for a chance to win a prize, please select the name of your school from the dropdown list when filling in the registration form. Schools with the highest number of participants will win challenge trophies, so encourage your fellow classmates to participate too! On the registration page, you may also check our live update of the top five schools in each category with the most participants.
What are the prizes?
We will announce the final draw winners on the Budget Website on 5 February 2021 (Friday), and will subsequently notify them via email. Do check back on 5 February 2021 if you can’t wait for the email!
All registered participants:
If you complete the Budget Quiz and register your details, you will be eligible for a chance to win an individual prize in the final draw.
In addition to having a chance to win individual prizes, challenge trophies will also be awarded to schools with the highest number of participants, so encourage your schoolmates to take part together! An interim update on the rankings of schools will be posted on MOF's Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
|The Singapore Schools Challenge|
The following schools will each win a challenge trophy:
Terms and Conditions
- The final draw is open to all Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents. The winners will be published on the Budget website on 5 February 2021 (Friday).
- Each participant is only entitled to one chance at the final draw. Participants may, however, attempt the Budget 2021 Quiz multiple times.
- Staff of the Ministry of Finance HQ are not eligible to participate in the final draw. They may still participate in the Budget 2021 Quiz.
- MOF will contact the winners via email through MOF_Quiz@mof.gov.sg by end February 2021. Please provide a valid email address during registration. No changes will be allowed subsequently. If MOF is unable to reach a winner at the registered email address, the participant will be disqualified and his / her prize will be forfeited. No enquiries or appeals shall be entertained.
- Participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by the organisers concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the award of prizes and other matters relating to the final draw. All decisions made by the organisers are final.