Addressing Key Concerns
Budget 2011 addresses the key concerns of many Singaporeans. View the excerpts from the Budget Debate Round-Up Speech to find out more.
This is a video player. If you cannot see the video player, click on the transcripts below.
Helping Singaporeans with the rising cost of living
Should we cut the GST?
Should we exempt basic necessities from GST?
Are our taxes fair, even with GST?
Do rising expenditures in future require higher GST?
Keeping social mobility going - Our focus on education, housing and work
Has the growth of foreign workers depressed local wages?
System Requirements to view the webcast successfully
- Adobe Flash Player version 10 and above is installed. Download Adobe Flash Player 10
- Network or desktop firewall allows streaming content to be viewed
- Dedicated or sufficient internet bandwidth
- Steps to perform if the video is choppy
- Close all unnecessary tasks
- Restart the streaming with a new browser
Last updated on 19 Apr 2011