"MOF works on policies that impact the lives of Singaporeans."
- Foo Guozhi, Head of International Tax
If you are looking for a rewarding career that allows you to make a positive difference in the lives of Singaporeans, MOF is the place to be.
As a valued employee within MOF, you will contribute to MOF’s multi-faceted role as a central planning agency within the public service.
- We are responsible for the government's overall budget and management of reserves.
- We provide resources (funds, products and expertise) to other government agencies for the implementation of national policies and programmes.
- We bring agencies and/or other stakeholders together to achieve Whole-of-Government outcomes.
- We seed innovative ideas and open up new terrain where others have not yet seen the potential for success.
Our greatest asset is our people. We seek to engage our employees, as we believe that motivated individuals contribute to and improve our working environment. We offer flexible programmes that promote a healthy work-life balance and reward our employees based upon their performance. We review our HR policies continually to ensure that our employees' well-being is looked after.
As a member of our family, you’ll enjoy a host of benefits including:
- Telecommuting – You may wish to work away from the office environment, so a telecommuting arrangement is made available to you a few days each month.
- Long Service Recognition – Officers who have worked for five years are given token rewards as appreciation for their loyal service.
- Personal Development Fund – You can tap into the Personal Development Fund of $100 per year to apply for enrichment courses related to art, music, dance or sports, e.g. yoga, language courses, cookery lessons, etc. as part of your personal development.
- Scholarship and Training Awards – These are available to officers who demonstrate ability in their work.
||Vacation Leave (depending on the scheme of service)
||Hospitalisation Leave (inclusive of 14 Days of Sick Leave)
|Up to 15 days
||Child Care Leave for officers with children aged 12 years old and below
|Up to 14 days
||Examination Leave for exams and studies
||Marriage Leave on the occasion of your marriage
||Paternity Leave for male officers on the occasion of the birth of his children
|Scholarships and Training awards
||for deserving officers